Still in the DIY mood, I’ve personalised a clear iPhone 4S case for a friend.
- Clear iPhone case
- Stock paper
- Decoupage glue
- Jewellery seal/rhinestones
- Sponge brush
1. Place the clear case on the stock paper and trace the outline of the case onto the paper.
2. Cut out the shape that was traced out. Trim to fit the case.
3. Cut out an opening for the camera lens.
4. Apply a layer of decoupage glue onto the inside of the case.
5. Place the paper onto the case, the part with the picture facing the glue layer.
6. When the glue has dried, apply 3 more layers of glue to the back of the paper, allowing each layer to dry before applying the next one.
7. Apply a layer of glaze over the back of the paper. Allow to dry.
8. Add some jewellery seal or rhinestones to decorate.
Here’s a video to show a step-by-step guide! 🙂