Not long ago, I’ve bought a cupcake/muffin maker that allows me to bake cupcakes and muffins without an oven. Yesterday, I finally tried out the appliance with a simple multi-grain muffins recipe. I bought multi-grain muffin mix from the supermarket and followed the instructions, and it was quite easy! So, I’m sharing the recipe with you here. 😉
Servings: 20 mini muffins
- 1 bag of Marie Callender’s Multi-grain Muffin mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup or 80 mL of olive oil
- 1/4 cup or 60 mL of milk
- Combine the egg, oil and milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add the muffin mix and mix until smooth.
- Preheat the cupcake/muffin maker.
- Place the muffin cups in the maker and fill them about 4/5 full.
- Close the lid and heat for 5-6 minutes.
You may also add some almond slivers or chocolate chips as toppings. Enjoy making the muffins! 🙂