Rosemary Chicken with Orange Maple Glaze
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine orange juice, maple syrup, salt and pepper, rosemary and oil in a large Ziploc bag.
- Place the chicken breast into the bag. Turn to coat with marinate.
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 190 oC. Place only the chicken on a baking pan and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Plate the chicken breast.
- Pour the reserved marinate into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce the mixture by half. It takes about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour it over the chicken breast.